Join Our Mission!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Here at Aspen Park Vet Hospital, we prioritize our clients and treat their animals like our own. We are:
- A client-centric practice striving to honor and cherish our clients, their animals, and their time, being grateful they have chosen to invest and place trust in us.
- Working hard as a team every day, caring for and supporting each other to empower us to do our best, treating each other and our clients as we ourselves wish to be treated, with respect, dignity, empathy, kindness, and no tolerance for anything else.
- A culture of honesty, sincerity, integrity, compassion, and joy! Where the team is valued and opinions are appreciated and heard.
- Striving to be the MOST animal kindness-centered veterinary practice in the world, through an understanding of animal behavior, and through avoiding animal products in our treatments.
- A place that operates in ways that acknowledge our clients, their pets, and each other’s, physical and emotional health.
- Dedicated to protecting and preserving the environment.
- Dedicated to maintaining Dr. Guerney’s legacy of thinking outside the box, and going beyond traditional veterinary medicine to find cutting-edge techniques and treatments for the most challenging and seemingly hopeless medical cases.
- Committed to maintaining and documenting Dr. Guerney’s various research, treatments, and diagnostic tests for different diseases so this information is not lost and continues to provide a better quality of life and hope for many more patients and clients for years to come.
- A place that encourages our clients and staff to ‘Believe in Miracles!”
- Striving to balance excellent medical care and science-based knowledge with our holistic treatments.
- Working towards offering events, online classes, and seminars for everything from animal behavior to cooking, to promoting a long, healthy, happy life.
- Spreading the word about our vision for the Resqranch http://www.resqranch.org to bring the facility into reality as quickly as possible.
If these values all sound like something that appeals to YOU, and that you REALLY believe in and want to help promote, then we are glad you have come to the right place!
Currently, these are some of the areas in which we have a need:
- Another veterinarian that shares our values.
- Assistance with the training of team members to have excellent customer service skills.
- Creating a training manual, protocols, and procedures.
- Greet clients and get their feedback on how we are doing
- Problem Solvers. We want systems and procedures for nearly every problem we encounter today so that we can be better tomorrow.
- Assistance with email and event marketing for the practice and the Resqranch.
- Creating and promoting events. Publicity for the Resqranch.
- Researching and sourcing the best products for our clients and their animals.
- General custom service, client handling, phone answering, filling prescriptions, and problem-solving.
- Assistance with creating a boarding facility and then a kennel manager.
Notice that, other than a veterinarian, the above list is more about tasks than about a specific job title (eg receptionist, etc.). This is because we are about teamwork, and the right people, and not about filling job titles. So if you think you have what it takes, the skill set and interests that best suit helping us reach our goals, then please read on!
Still interested? Great! Next step:
- Read the “About DrQ” section of this website.
- Learn about our animal rescue vision and mission by reviewing the website http://www.Resqranch.org
- Email us a letter of intent and why you think you would be a good fit. A letter of intent is telling us about who you are, what you can do, and why you think you would be a good fit for our practice. Please send that email through the “contact us” portion of this website.
Give us an opportunity to review your letter of intent. If we feel you are a good candidate, then we will reply and you will only then be able to attach the following documents:
- Attach a copy of your current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Attach a current photo of yourself.
- Include one letter of reference.
- In addition to your letter of intent, please answer these 3 questions: a) What excites you about life right now? b) If you could run this business or this kind of business, what would you do? and c) If you had the power to change the world, what would you change first?
- We will then contact you to set up a time for a working interview.
PLEASE NOTE, Deviating from these instructions will LIKELY DISQUALIFY YOU FOR A POSITION, therefore please read the expectations and instructions carefully.
A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step, and our journey together has just begun!
Good luck and thank you for your interest in being a part of our team!